1. Act, the good: my health insurance implements 2FA
2. Act, less good: 2FA requires a custom app from google play, TOTP is not supported
3. Act, the bad: there is also a desktop application for same-device "2FA"
4. Act, really bad: the desktop application is only available for Windows and MacOS
5. Act, the ugly: 2FA is mandatory. Due to a lack of the above-mentioned OS and google play on my android phone, I am no longer able to use the online portal of my health insurance
Small weekend project of mine: https://hitsofcode.com
Generate badges for the Hits-of-Code metric of your repositories on GitHub, Gitlab or Bitbucket.
@jerry The TLS certificate on infosec.exchange expired about one hour ago...