ElasticSearch clusters left out in the open have leaked
- 114 million records of US companies and citizens
- over 32 million records of SKY Brasil customers
- approximately 33 million profiles of Chinese job seekers
- over 108 million bets from various online casinos exposing their bettors' PII data
- hundreds of thousands of sensitive legal documents "not designated for publication."
@superruserr I had once created a web page to grasp how many individuals are actually 50 millions, back at that time facebook had some issues.
it's always rewarding to check that one from time to time to remember all those data is about real people! at times so many as a full country has people!
A Mastodon instance for info/cyber security-minded people.